Wednesday 12 March 2014

High on Hawthorn Book Launch - Readings Hawthorn

High on Hawthorn - the book version of Twenty3 - was launched on Wednesday 5 March at Readings bookshop in Hawthorn.

Television identity and radio broadcaster Trevor Marmalade officially launched the book, breaking a bottle of metaphorical champagne over its bow.

In attendance were my friends and family as well as Hawthorn supporters who contributed to the photo section of the book

Below are some of the photos of the night. The gallery will gradually grow commensurate with additions from friends and my patience inserting them.



That's what I call decor






Trevor Marmalade launches High on Hawthorn





The author takes the stand





I think we're discussing exactly how the Hawks will go back to back in 2014



Adding a dedication



Romayne Perera - in the book she has a balloon








Either the camera is at a weird angle, or I am



Great to meet more Hawks!


My 'Garp' moment


No comments:

Post a Comment